About Mary Jo Leatham
Experienced consultant with a diverse portfolio of cross-functional initiatives and extensive project management experience of technology and enterprise solution implementations.
Demonstrated ability to make good decisions, at pace, often in ambiguous and challenging situations and a proven ability to mobilize, motivate and manage internal and 3rd party teams.
Mary Jo has extensive domain experience of HRIS implementations, Oracle HRMS, change programmes and business process re-engineering. Subject Matter Expert Human Resources and Technology.
- BA Human Resources Management
- PMP Certified
- Former Chair Oracle HCM SIG
- Chartered member CIPD
- Member IPASS (Irish Payroll Association)
- Member PMI (Project Management Institute)
- Member AC (Association for Coaching) qualification ongoing
- APC – Accredited Practitioner Coach (IIC&M)
Programme Management, Project Management and HRIS consultancy. Below is a sample of some of the projects undertaken in the Technology, Education, Finance and Insurance industries.
Programme Manager for a property consolidation programme responsible for delivery of eleven work streams including rationalizing the number of offices utilized by the company, expanding existing offices, refurbishment of sites, transfers of roles and integration with the technology enablement programme.
Established an agile development methodology including team structure, coaching the team on roles and responsibilities, ceremonies and management of backlog which improved project performance.
PCI Compliance Programme. Initiated a series of related projects based on a highly complex detail orientated audit action plan. Established a programme reporting structure with metrics to track overall programme progress.
Managed a full vendor assessment cycle for a new cloud HR suite of solutions from ‘request for information’, through ‘request for proposal’ and vendor selection.
Managed an international implementation of the Workforce Management (Verint) system for customer services operations in Europe and Australia. Managed four teams (both technology and business user teams) cross locations in Dublin x 2, Rome and Melbourne.
Other projects and key achievements
- Encryption Key Management uplift
- Best in Class Payroll Solution
- Vulnerability Management tooling
- Serial 8 database corrective action
- OSX (Apple Mac) Integration
- BI tool implementation
- Social Sourcing
- Taleo Business Edition (applicant tracking system) rework
- iOS and Android game development for Italy
HRIS implementation with Payroll in the insurance sector – Oracle HRMS.
Payroll implementation mop up for a multinational bank with 65000 employees – SAP.
Payroll and HR training for Oracle HRMS for a university.
Semi State Sector
Project Management and HRIS consultancy. .
Delivery of HR and Payroll implementation on time and budget which processed 3000 people records. Included delivery of systems to support shared services which reduced the payroll processing activities from 26 separate payrolls to just 5.
- Conducted extensive ‘As Is’ and ‘To Be’ re-engineering which identified opportunities throughout HR and Payroll to remove inefficiencies.
- Delivery of Oracle Learning Management module
- Delivery of Oracle Performance Management module
- Delivery of custom Health and Safety Solutions